Study Shows Colloidal Silver Kills These Deadly Microbes
Many people are not aware of a 2011 study that demonstrated that very low concentrations of colloidal silver produced a “pronounced antibacterial effect” against six well-known and potentially deadly disease-causing microbes, and even against one microbe used to simulate anthrax in germ warfare tests.
What does this mean to you? It means colloidal silver can help protect you and your family against six of the most common disease-causing microbes known to man – microbes that produce millions of infections and hundreds of thousands of deaths every single year!
What’s more, colloidal silver may well protect against deadly germ warfare pathogens, as well.
Below you’ll discover which well-known – and sometimes deadly – disease-causing microbes have been clinically proven to be eradicated by colloidal silver in lab studies, even at extremely low concentrations, and why this information is so important for you to know…
Hi, Steve Barwick here, for The Silver Edge…
In a clinical study published in the Digest Journal of Nanomaterials and Biostructures, researchers from the Metallurgical and Material Science Engineering Department at Dokuz Eylul University in Turkey documented that colloidal silver demonstrated a pronounced antibacterial effect against seven pathogens.
What’s more, the colloidal silver evidenced this pronounced antibacterial effect in very low concentrations, i.e., 2-4 ppm.
The seven pathogens tested were:
- Escherichia coli
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Candida albicans
- Salmonella typhimurium
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Bacillus subtilis
Silver: A Noble Metal
One of the most interesting aspects of the above-linked study, for me, is that the researchers correctly refer to silver as a “noble metal,” rather than a “heavy metal.”
The term “noble metal” is the correct scientific nomenclature for silver. After all, silver is in the same family of metals as platinum, palladium and gold (all noble metals) and NOT in the family of metals such as mercury, lead, cadmium, cobalt and arsenic, which are known as the “heavy metals”.
Unfortunately, unscrupulous groups and individuals who are known naysayers of colloidal silver continue to refer to silver as a “heavy metal” – this, as a sensationalistic means of scaring people into believing it’s a cumulative toxic poison, when it is not.
Why Bacillus Subtillis?
Another interesting thing is that the researchers in the above-linked study tested colloidal silver against six well-known, disease-causing microbes, plus one relatively non-pathogenic microbe known as Bacillus subtilis.
The researchers don’t explain why they included Bacillus subtilis among the bacteria tested, as it is generally considered to be a benign microbe except in cases of immuno-compromised individuals.
While Bacillus subtilis has been implicated in rare cases of eye infection, meningitis and bacteremia, as well as some cases of nosocomial infection (i.e., of surgical wounds in hospitals), it’s actually a common soil bacteria that’s considered to be ubiquitous in the environment, and generally harmless.
However, the unusual hardiness of this microbe may have been the reason it was included in the study, as it is considered to be very difficult to kill.
You see, although relatively harmless, Bacillus subtilis has also been used as a “simulant” in germ warfare studies for its first cousin, Bacillus anthracis – the deadly anthrax pathogen.
In other words, Bacillus subtilis is generally thought to be as difficult to kill as anthrax. According to one researcher, Bacillus subtilis has many of the same protective characteristics as the deadly anthrax pathogen:
“Like anthrax, Bacillus subtilis has the capability to become dormant. It does this by producing endospores – a kind of armour plating, which makes it impervious to temperature variations, desiccation, ultra-violet light, starvation and some disinfectants.”
Apparently, it’s the formation of these endospores that gives Bacillus subtilis its unusual resistance to toxic chemicals and physical agents, including common disinfectants.
Demonstrating that colloidal silver easily stops Bacillus subtils in its tracks is essentially the equivalent of demonstrating that it can also stop anthrax or other serious and difficult-to-kill pathogens, as well.
Indeed, in the book The Hot Zone, author Richard Preston tells the true story of how the U.S. Army stopped a deadly Ebola outbreak at a research facility using formaldehyde gas. Not wanting to risk lives testing for the presence of Ebola, they first inoculated the facility with Bacillus subtilis, knowing how extremely difficult it is to kill.
After releasing the formaldehyde gas into the facility for three days, they then tested for signs of live Bacillus subtilis, and found none. Therefore, they concluded, the deadly Ebola was gone, too. And of course, it was.
Now, researchers have demonstrated that colloidal silver – even in very small concentrations – is also effective against Bacillus subtilis.
You can learn more about the use of colloidal silver for deadly germ warfare pathogens in my previous article, Colloidal Silver and Biological Warfare.
Colloidal Silver Effective Against “All Tested Microbes”
According to the researchers, concentrations as low as 2-4 ppm demonstrated “pronounced antibacterial effect” against the seven pathogens tested.
The researchers concluded that, “all seven tested microorganisms were completely inhibited at the concentration of 2-4 μg/ml of nano silver.” (That’s a mere 2 to 4 ppm colloidal silver.)
While these were admittedly test tube studies, and not human studies, this research demonstrates the fact that very low concentrations of colloidal silver are indeed able to kill some of today’s most prevalent and serious disease-causing pathogens, as well as one of the most extremely hardy and difficult-to-kill of all microbes, Bacillus subtilis.
Not a Peep…
Colloidal silver’s astonishing and clinically proven ability to destroy these well-known disease-causing pathogens at very low concentrations should be headline news around the world.
But thanks to Big Pharma’s government-enforced lock on prescription antibiotic drugs, you’ve probably never heard a peep about this study, or about any of the other dozens of clinical studies on colloidal silver that have amply demonstrated its undeniable infection-fighting benefits.
According to the Committee to Reduce Infection Deaths, the rate of infections striking Americans in hospitals alone is now astronomical:
“The CDC claims that 1.7 million people contract infections in U.S. hospitals each year. In fact, the truth is several times that number.
The proof is in the data. One of the fastest growing infections is methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), a superbug that doesn’t respond to most antibiotics.
In 1993, there were fewer than 2,000 MRSA infections in U.S. hospitals. By 2005, the figure had shot up to 368,000 according to the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ).
By June, 2007, 2.4 percent of all patients had MRSA infections, according to the largest study of its kind, which was published in the American Journal of Infection Control. That would mean 880,000 victims a year.
That’s from one superbug. Imagine the number of infections from bacteria of all kinds.”
I might add, imagine the number of infections if you included those that have taken place outside of the hospital environment, as well as inside.
We are talking staggering numbers of annual infections that would make your head spin.
So you’d think that medical authorities would be screaming from the rooftops about the studies demonstrating colloidal silver to be effective against E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Candida albicans, Salmonella typhimurium, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Klebsiela pneumonia.
After all, these six pathogens cause some of the most serious and commonly acquired of all infections, costing hundreds of billions of dollars per year in health care and leaving tens of thousands of people dead in their wakes.
But you won’t hear a word on the nightly news about the clinically proven ability of colloidal silver to kill these pathogens. And that means you have to educate yourself.
Here’s links to a handful of short articles on colloidal silver and its proven ability to decimate the six disease-causing pathogens discussed above:
- E. coli is well-known as one of the most common food poisoning pathogens in the world today, resulting in 265,000 illnesses (and at last accounting, a few dozen deaths) annually in the U.S. alone. For more information on using colloidal silver against E. coli, click the link.
- Staphylococcus aureus is one of the most common causes of skin infections, and is well-known for its ability to mutate into MRSA, the potentially deadly form of Staph which kills up to 93,000 people per year in the U.S. alone – more than all annual AIDS mortalities. For more information on using colloidal silver against Staphylococcus aureus/MRSA, click the link.
- Candida albicans is a well-known fungal pathogen normally found in small numbers in the human body, but that can easily grow out of control under certain conditions. It can affect the skin, genitals, throat, mouth and even become blood-borne, at which point it has a mortality rate of approximately 40%, resulting in close to 40,000 deaths per year. For more information on using colloidal silver against Candida albicans, click the link.
- Salmonella typhimurium is another well-known food poisoning pathogen infecting up to one million people per year in the U.S., resulting in 20,000 hospitalizations and causing symptoms ranging from vomiting, diarrhea and severe abdominal pain to death in severe cases (up to 400 deaths per year). For more information on using colloidal silver against Salmonella typhimurium, click the link.
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa is one of the leading causes of lung infections and burn infections, and one of the most frequent causes of death in lung disease and among burn victims, with mortality rates ranging between 18% and 61% depending upon the microbial strain and the site of infection. For more information on using colloidal silver against Pseudomonas aeruginosa, click the link.
- Klebsiela pneumonia is found in the mouth, skin and intestines, but can also infect the lungs, causing pneumonia and destroying lung tissue, leading to death. The mortality rate can be as high as 50%. This microbe can also mutate into CRKP – the latest of the deadly super-pathogens medical science is having trouble controlling with prescription antibiotic drugs. For more information on using colloidal silver against Klebsiella pneumonia, click the link.
It’s up to you to educate yourself about the remarkable infection-fighting qualities of colloidal silver against some of today’s most common and potentially deadly pathogens. No one is going to do it for you. So read the above articles when you get a chance. You can’t count on the news media to tell you. And you certainly can’t count on Big Pharma.
Have You Found Relief from Bacterial Infections Using Colloidal Silver?
In the meantime, have you used colloidal silver successfully to heal bacterial infections? We’d love to hear about it! If you haven’t already, please join the Colloidal Silver Secrets Group on Facebook and tell us about your experience.
Make Your Own High-Quality Colloidal Silver for Pennies!
But with a brand new Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator from The Silver Edge, you can make your own safe, pure, high-quality micro-particle colloidal silver for about 36 cents a quart! In other words, you can make it at actual cost, just like the big colloidal silver bottlers do.
Compared to typical health food store prices, your first two one-quart batches literally pay for the entire cost of your new generator! Do you know of any other health product that literally pays for itself the very first few times you use it? The savings are absolutely astonishing!
In fact, by making your own high-quality colloidal silver with a brand new Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator from The Silver Edge, you’ll be as close to having FREE colloidal silver as you can get, and for the rest of your life!
You’ll never have to pay those exorbitant health food store prices again!
The new Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator is now the world’s #1 best-selling colloidal silver generator. Here are just a few reasons why you should own one…
- It pays for itself after your very first batch or two – your total cost to make your first one-quart batch is about 36 cents, compared to the $240 you’d pay at a health food store if you bought an equivalent amount (i.e., eight of those little 4-ounce bottles they normally sell for $30 apiece)!
- Safe, simple to operate…No special skills needed…You just set the handy timer, plug it in, walk away, and three hours later you have a perfect batch of therapeutic quality micro-particle colloidal silver…every time! Here’s a short pictorial demonstrating how astonishingly easy it is to use a new Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator from The Silver Edge:
- Produces uncommonly small silver micro-particles as low as .8 nm. That’s a fraction of a single nanometer. Compare that to health food store colloidal silver which can contain silver particles as large as 200 nm to 1,000 nm (or even larger), and you’ll see why micro-particle colloidal silver is the very best there is! Smaller particles mean your body can absorb and utilize up to 99% of the colloidal silver you take, compared to maybe 30% or 40% with many health food store brands!
- Runs on standard household electricity, but uses less power than a tiny Christmas tree bulb – you won’t even see a blip on your electric bill!
- Produces uniform, crystal clear batches every single time that store for months, or even years, without losing potency!
- Cannot produce silver chloride or unsafe substances – you get pure, therapeutic-quality micro-particle colloidal silver every time!
The Bottom Line…
With a high-quality Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator from The Silver Edge, you’ll never again have to pay exorbitant health food store or internet vendor prices for high-quality colloidal silver!
Indeed, your first batch or two will indeed completely pay for the entire cost of your generator, compared to health food store prices!
What’s more, you’ll be able to give colloidal silver away FREE to family members, friends and neighbors, because you’ll be making it – literally – for only a few pennies per batch!
Simply click on this link to learn more about this phenomenal new breakthrough in colloidal silver-making technology, including our current, time-limited, money-saving offers that can save you up to $100 if you act quickly and decisively!
Meanwhile, I’ll be back next week with another insightful article on colloidal silver….
Yours for the safe, sane and responsible use of colloidal silver,
Steve Barwick, author
The Ultimate Colloidal Silver Manual
Important Note and Disclaimer: The contents of this Ezine have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Information conveyed herein is from sources deemed to be accurate and reliable, but no guarantee can be made in regards to the accuracy and reliability thereof. The author, Steve Barwick, is a natural health journalist with over 30 years of experience writing professionally about natural health topics. He is not a doctor. Therefore, nothing stated in this Ezine should be construed as prescriptive in nature, nor is any part of this Ezine meant to be considered a substitute for professional medical advice. Nothing reported herein is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The author is simply reporting in journalistic fashion what he has learned during the past 17 years of journalistic research into colloidal silver and its usage. Therefore, the information and data presented should be considered for informational purposes only and approached with caution. Readers should verify for themselves, and to their own satisfaction, from other knowledgeable sources such as their doctor, the accuracy and reliability of all reports, ideas, conclusions, comments, and opinions stated herein. All important health care decisions should be made under the guidance and direction of a legitimate, knowledgeable and experienced health care professional. Readers are solely responsible for their choices. The author and publisher disclaim responsibility and/or liability for any loss or hardship that may be incurred as a result of the use or application of any information included in this Ezine.
Copyright 2022 | Life & Health Research Group, LLC | PO Box 1239 | Peoria AZ 85380-1239 | All rights reserved.