Could Colloidal Silver Have Saved This Woman’s Life from the Deadly Drug-Resistant Infection that Killed Her?
According to news reports, a Nevada woman recently died of an infection from a microbe known as multi-drug-resistant Klebsiella pneumonia. According to news reports, the microbe is said to be resistant to 26 different kinds of antibiotic drugs.
Deaths from drug-resistant superbugs like Klebsiella pneumonia are picking up, yet medical authorities still won’t allow doctors to use safe, natural colloidal silver even in cases in which the patient’s life is at stake and traditional antibiotic drugs simply aren’t working.
This is an egregiously deplorable situation, particularly when you consider the fact that medical authorities now know, from recent clinical studies, that colloidal silver by itself kills drug-resistant pathogens like Klebsiella pneumonia, and that when silver is added to antibiotic drugs, it boosts their effectiveness against the superbugs by up to 1,000x.
Here’s the story you won’t read anywhere else…
Hi, Steve Barwick here, for The Silver Edge…
According to a recent news report, a woman from Nevada who had recently undergone surgery in India for fractured leg bones ended up dying of a post-surgical infection that was resistant to “all 26 available antibiotics.”
Health authorities now say this “raises new concerns about the rise of dangerous superbugs.” They also point out that the pathogen she had become infected with – multi-drug-resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae – has been described by the World Health Organization as “an urgent threat to human health.”
The woman’s doctors apparently didn’t think about giving the woman some colloidal silver along with the antibiotic drugs she was being given intravenously, in spite of the fact that recent studies have demonstrated silver’s astonishing ability to boost the effectiveness of antibiotic drugs against drug-resistant pathogens by up to 1,000x when it’s added to them. For example, see:
- Video: BBC Interview with Professor Jose Ruben Morones-Ramirez on Adding Silver to Antibiotic Drugs in Order to Boost Their Effectiveness Against Drug-Resistant Bacteria
I find it interesting that the news reports on the woman’s death all say the pathogen she was infected with is immune to “26 different antibiotic drugs.” Yet in the article at the second link directly above, researchers have found that silver makes 26 different antibiotic drugs work better against drug-resistant pathogens.
So giving the Nevada woman some colloidal silver along with her antibiotics might well have saved her life. After all, the specific antibiotic-resistant pathogen the woman contracted during surgery – Klebsiella pneumonia – has long been known to be sensitive to silver, even without the presence of antibiotic drugs.
In test tube studies, even small amounts of silver have been demonstrated to kill the pathogen. For example, in a clinical study titled “The Antimicrobial Efficacy of Silver on Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria Isolated From Burn Wounds,” conducted by researchers at the Department of Pathology at West Virginia University, and published in the International Wound Journal in October 2012, drug-resistant Klebsiella pneumonia was one of the 49 different strains of drug-resistant pathogens that silver was demonstrated to be effective against.
I’ve previously written about the drug-resistant strain of Klebsiella pneumonia responsible for killing the Nevada woman. It’s known as a CRE bacteria (i.e., Carbapenem-Resistant Enterobacteriaceae), which essentially means it’s resistant to even the so-called “antibiotic drugs of last resort.” So if you’re at all concerned about this issue, you might want to read my previous article, at this link:
Of course, antimicrobial silver has been clinically demonstrated to kill numerous forms of drug-resistant pathogens. For example, here are three relatively recent clinical studies in which silver was demonstrated to be effective against a wide variety of superbugs:
- Clinical Study #1: Colloidal Silver Kills up to 99.7% of Six Multidrug-resistant Superbugs! In this fascinating clinical study titled Bactericidal Effect of Silver Nanoparticles Against Multidrug-resistant Bacteria, published in the World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology in 2010, it was found that colloidal silver killed up to 99.7% of drug-resistant bacteria, including some of the most virulent multidrug-resistant strains. The study authors stated: “In our study, antimicrobial silver nanoparticles exerted a bactericidal effect against six drug-resistant bacterial strains… the same nanosilver concentration inhibited 99.7% of erythromycin-resistant Streptococcus pyogenes, 95.7% of ampicillin-resistant E. coli and 92.8% of multidrug-resistant P. aeruginosa.” The researchers further concluded that silver exhibited bactericidal effect rather than merely bacteriostatic effect. That’s important news, because it means the use of antimicrobial silver is so effective against drug-resistant strains, it outright kills them rather than merely inhibiting their growth!
- Clinical Study #2: Colloidal Silver Kills Antibiotic-resistant Staph, E. Coli, Pseudomonas and Salmonella! In this clinical study, titled “Colloidal Silver as a New Antimicrobial Agent,” published in the respected International Journal of Microbiological Research in 2010, the researchers demonstrated that colloidal silver effectively decimated antibiotic-resistant strains of Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Salmonella typhi. The researchers concluded, “Resistant clinical isolates of Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Salmonella typhi were used as the test organisms. This study demonstrated powerful antimicrobial activity of colloidal silver against all multidrug-resistant clinical pathogens tested.”
- Clinical Study #3: Colloidal Silver Kills 49 Different Strains of Antibiotic-Resistant Superbugs, Including Klebsiella pneumonia! In this clinical study titled “The Antimicrobial Efficacy of Silver on Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria Isolated From Burn Wounds,” conducted by researchers at the Department of Pathology at West Virginia University, and published in the International Wound Journal in October 2012, a total of 49 different antibiotic-resistant bacteria were isolated from burn wounds and tested against silver. These deadly, drug-resistant pathogens included Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecium, Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, multidrug-resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa, multidrug-resistant Vibrio sp, drug-resistant Klebsiella pneumonia, drug-resistant Escherichia coli, multidrug-resistant Acinetobacterbaumannii and 42 others. After exposing these drug-resistant pathogens to antimicrobial silver the researchers concluded, “…all forty-nine antibiotic-resistant bacteria showed susceptibility to the antimicrobial activity of silver…”
As you can see, there’s hardly a superbug in existence that hasn’t been demonstrated by clinical research to be sensitive to antimicrobial silver. And that even includes the deadly MRSA pathogen, which infects some 94 million people every year and kills some 18 million of them! (See four different clinical studies demonstrating silver to kill the deadly MRSA pathogen, here: Does Colloidal Silver Really Kill MRSA?)
Why Won’t Doctors Use Colloidal Silver?
In the recent news article about the woman who died of the drug-resistant superbug Klebsiella pneumonia, researchers complained that doctors might have been able to save the woman’s life if they could have given her antibiotic drugs that are approved for use in Europe, but are not approved for use here in the United States where the woman was treated after having surgery in India.
For example, Laura Piddock, a professor of microbiology at the University of Birmingham, stated that the woman’s death demonstrates the fact that doctors “need the flexibility to use antibiotics licensed for use in other countries and shown to be active in the laboratory against the patient’s infecting bacterium.”
That’s probably a good point. But perhaps an even better point is that in cases in which the antibiotic drugs simply aren’t working against a drug-resistant pathogen, why can’t doctor’s give the patient colloidal silver, either by itself, or alongside existing antibiotic drugs?
In my view, the fact that medical science knows silver is effective against drug-resistant bacteria, but won’t use it, makes it imperative for people with foresight and wisdom to take matters into their own hands, and make sure they have plenty of safe, natural colloidal silver on hand at all times.
And the simplest way to do that is to make your own colloidal silver, with a Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator from The Silver Edge. Here’s what you need to know…
How to Make Your Own
Thankfully, today, high-quality colloidal silver – the world’s safest and most powerful natural healing and infection-fighting agent – is available in just about every well-stocked health food store in the United States.
Unfortunately, the cost can be exorbitant, with a tiny four-ounce bottle selling for anywhere between $20 and $30 apiece. That’s because it works so well against infections, people are willing to pay through the nose for it.
But here’s the good news: You can make your own high-quality colloidal silver for just pennies, quickly and easily, with a Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator from The Silver Edge, the world’s #1 best-selling colloidal silver generator.
Indeed, a Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator allows you to make one full quart of colloidal silver at a time, for less than 36 cents each. And you can make quart after quart for the rest of your life, for just pennies!
So there’s no longer a need to pay greedy health food stores $20 and $30 for a tiny, four-ounce bottle of colloidal silver, when you can make it yourself at cost for a few cents per quart.
Obviously, having the ability to make your own high-quality micro-particle colloidal silver for only pennies per quart is about as close as you’ll ever get to having “free” colloidal silver for the rest of your life, any time you or a family member, friend or loved one needs it.
And because the silver particles produced by the Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator from The Silver Edge are as small as .8 nm – a fraction of a single nanometer – their effectiveness against colonies of pathogenic microbes is astonishing.
Because of their extremely small size, these tiny, submicroscopic silver particles are up to 1,000 times more bioavailable than conventional silver particles. This means the human body is able to absorb 99-100% of the silver, send it throughout the body to kill pathogens, and then excrete it with ease, afterwards.
Plus, it’s now known that these tiny silver micro-particles are able to kill off entire colonies of pathogens with far greater effectiveness than conventional colloidal silver particles, because of the “zombie effect” described in this recent article about brand new research out of Hebrew University in Jerusalem.
Perhaps that’s why so many thousands upon thousands of people absolutely rave over the effectiveness of their micro-particle colloidal silver, as you can see at this web page full of real-life colloidal silver success stories.
Discover How Easy It Is…
If you’d like to learn more about making your own high-quality colloidal silver for just pennies per quart, you can…
- Read how unbelievably simple it is to make your own high-quality colloidal silver for less than 36 cents a quart, here.
- Learn why the Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator is the world’s #1 best-selling colloidal silver generator, here.
- Find out how to save a whopping $100 on a brand new Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator, here.
Meanwhile, I’ll be back next week with another insightful article on colloidal silver….
Yours for the safe, sane and responsible use of colloidal silver,
Steve Barwick, author
The Ultimate Colloidal Silver Manual
FREE Colloidal Silver Safe Dosage Report
Colloidal Silver Secrets Group on Facebook
Make Your Own Colloidal Silver for Pennies
.999 Pure Silver Wire for Making Colloidal Silver
Subscribe to the Colloidal Silver Secrets Ezine
Videos on Making and Using Colloidal Silver
Real-Life Colloidal Silver Success Stories
Colloidal Silver Update (News & Views)
The Ultimate Colloidal Silver Manual
The Colloidal Silver Secrets Video
Colloidal Silver Cures MRSA
Colloidal Silver Kills Viruses
Colloidal Silver Secrets blog
Meet Steve Barwick
Important Note and Disclaimer: The contents of this Ezine have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Information conveyed herein is from sources deemed to be accurate and reliable, but no guarantee can be made in regards to the accuracy and reliability thereof. The author, Steve Barwick, is a natural health journalist with over 30 years of experience writing professionally about natural health topics. He is not a doctor. Therefore, nothing stated in this Ezine should be construed as prescriptive in nature, nor is any part of this Ezine meant to be considered a substitute for professional medical advice. Nothing reported herein is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The author is simply reporting in journalistic fashion what he has learned during the past 17 years of journalistic research into colloidal silver and its usage. Therefore, the information and data presented should be considered for informational purposes only, and approached with caution. Readers should verify for themselves, and to their own satisfaction, from other knowledgeable sources such as their doctor, the accuracy and reliability of all reports, ideas, conclusions, comments and opinions stated herein. All important health care decisions should be made under the guidance and direction of a legitimate, knowledgeable and experienced health care professional. Readers are solely responsible for their choices. The author and publisher disclaim responsibility and/or liability for any loss or hardship that may be incurred as a result of the use or application of any information included in this Ezine.
Copyright 2017 | Life & Health Research Group, LLC | PO Box 1239 | Peoria AZ 85380-1239 | All rights reserved.