An Easy Way to Administer Colloidal Silver to a Sick Pet
An Easy Way to Administer Colloidal Silver to a Sick Pet
by Steve Barwick, author, The Ultimate Colloidal Silver Manual
A plastic oral syringe makes it quick and super-easy to administer colloidal silver to sick pets.
Here’s a short, one-minute video of me and my dog, Brownie, demonstrating how simple it is to use an oral syringe when your pet needs colloidal silver fast.
As you’ll see, Brownie loves his “medicine.”
- For a longer video (4 minutes) that reveals even more ways to administer colloidal silver to pets, see Treating Dogs and Other Pets With Colloidal Silver.
- To learn how people use colloidal silver for pet ailments, be sure to read the detailed article, Colloidal Silver for Dogs, Cats, Horses, Reptiles and Other Pets.
- And if you’re interested in learning how simple it is to make your own high-quality colloidal silver for about 36 cents a quart (rather than paying those exorbitant health food store prices of $20 or $30 for a tiny four-ounce bottle) please see the short, 3-minute video, How to Make Colloidal Silver Quickly and Easily.
If you’d like to learn even more about making your own colloidal silver, quickly, easily and inexpensively, then please read on.
About Our Colloidal Silver Generator
With a high-quality Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator from The Silver Edge, you’ll never again have to pay exorbitant health food store or internet vendor prices for high-quality colloidal silver!
Indeed, your first batch or two of colloidal silver will completely pay for the entire cost of your generator, compared to what you’d have to pay for colloidal silver in health food stores or through online vendors!
And after that, your colloidal silver will be as close to “free” as you can get – about 36 cents a quart – for the rest of your life!
That means you’ll be able to give colloidal silver away FREE to family members, friends and neighbors, because you’ll be making it – literally – for only about 36 cents a quart!
And when you can make colloidal silver this inexpensively, one full quart at a time, you’ll be able to use it for many unconventional uses, as well. For example, you can use it to help preserve leftovers in the refrigerator – foods last twice as long in the fridge if they’ve been sprayed first with colloidal silver
Or you can use colloidal silver in place of toxic household disinfectants. It’s great for disinfecting kitchen cutting boards, countertops, sinks, drains, faucets and handles. Some smart folks even put a cup or so of colloidal silver into the rinse cycle of their laundry to help keep their clothing, bedding, and virtually germ-free between washings.
What’s more, you can use your homemade colloidal silver to help keep your bathrooms virtually free of germs, mold, fungus and other pathogens. And there are myriad more ways to use it, all spelled out on The Silver Edge website – your one-stop resource for the very best information on making and using colloidal silver.
- To learn more about the Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator – the world’s #1 best-selling colloidal silver generator and the most phenomenal breakthrough in colloidal silver-making technology ever produced – click this link.
- Or click this link to see literally hundreds of detailed customer reviews and testimonials on the Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator.
- And to save a whopping $100 on your order of a brand new Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator, click this link!
Meanwhile, I’ll be back next week with another insightful article on colloidal silver….
Yours for the safe, sane and responsible use of colloidal silver,
Steve Barwick, author
The Ultimate Colloidal Silver Manual
FREE Colloidal Silver Safe Dosage Report
Colloidal Silver Secrets Group on Facebook
Make Your Own Colloidal Silver for Pennies
.9999 Pure Silver Wire for Making Colloidal Silver
Important Note and Disclaimer: The contents of this Ezine have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Information conveyed herein is from sources deemed to be accurate and reliable, but no guarantee can be made in regards to the accuracy and reliability thereof. The author, Steve Barwick, is a natural health journalist with over 30 years of experience writing professionally about natural health topics. He is not a doctor. Therefore, nothing stated in this Ezine should be construed as prescriptive in nature, nor is any part of this Ezine meant to be considered a substitute for professional medical advice. Nothing reported herein is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The author is simply reporting in journalistic fashion what he has learned during the past 17 years of journalistic research into colloidal silver and its usage. Therefore, the information and data presented should be considered for informational purposes only, and approached with caution. Readers should verify for themselves, and to their own satisfaction, from other knowledgeable sources such as their doctor, the accuracy and reliability of all reports, ideas, conclusions, comments and opinions stated herein. All important health care decisions should be made under the guidance and direction of a legitimate, knowledgeable and experienced health care professional. Readers are solely responsible for their choices. The author and publisher disclaim responsibility and/or liability for any loss or hardship that may be incurred as a result of the use or application of any information included in this Ezine.
Copyright 2019 | Life & Health Research Group, LLC | PO Box 1239 | Peoria AZ 85380-1239 | All rights reserved.