5,000 Patents for Antimicrobial Silver Products in 10 Years
5,000 Patents for Antimicrobial Silver Products in 10 Years
by Steve Barwick, author, The Ultimate Colloidal Silver Manual
A clinical review published in 2018 in the medical journal Antibiotics, and titled “Antimicrobial Silver in Medicinal and Consumer Applications: A Patent Review of the Past Decade,” reveals that over the past 10 years nearly 5,000 commercial patents have been taken out for the use of silver as an antimicrobial agent, i.e., to help stop the spread of pathogens.
But you’re going to be quite surprised to learn, later in this article, where the vast majority of those patents have been filed, and why it’s not been in the United States.
The new clinical review mentioned above was written by researchers from the University of Queensland in Brisbane, Australia, who hold seats in:
- The School of Chemistry & Molecular Biosciences
- ARC Training Centre for Biopharmaceutical Innovation
- Institute of Molecular Bioscience
So these are not by any means fly-by-night researchers. They’re top medical and scientific researchers from a top western university. Let’s see what they have to say about antimicrobial silver in general, and about the 5,000 patents that have been filed for products that utilize antimicrobial silver to help stop the spread of bacteria and other pathogens:
Silver’s Use Against Infection Was
“Common in Ancient Civilizations”…
Their clinical review begins with the following statement in its Abstract:
“The use of silver to control infections was common in ancient civilizations. In recent years, this material has resurfaced as a therapeutic option due to the increasing prevalence of bacterial resistance to antimicrobials.
This renewed interest has prompted researchers to investigate how the antimicrobial properties of silver might be enhanced, thus broadening the possibilities for antimicrobial applications.
This review presents a compilation of patented products utilizing any forms of silver for its bactericidal actions in the decade 2007–2017..”
As you can see, right off the bat, the researchers admit to silver’s therapeutic use against infections, and correctly state that this use has been “common in ancient civilizations.”
(Yes, Virginia, long before people even knew bacteria existed, they knew to use silver in order to heal infected wounds and other ailments we now know to be caused by bacteria.)
The clinical researchers further explain that they’ve compiled a list of patented commercial products utilizing various “forms of silver for its bactericidal actions” over the past 10 years.
What’s the Point of This Clinical Review?
So what was the point of writing such a clinical review of patented commercial products that utilize silver to fight bacteria, and having the review published in a major, peer-reviewed medical journal?
According to the researchers, the clinical review was written “with a view to heightening awareness of potential industrial and health care applications” for antimicrobial silver.
They further wrote, “This review aims to demonstrate the wide and ever-expanding applications of silver in medicine, health care, and other daily life activities, with a focus on the patents registered during the past decade.”
In other words, they wrote the clinical review as a means of helping the movers and shakers in industry, and in health care, to better understand silver’s powerful antimicrobial qualities and potential uses. They’re actually promoting the use of silver in industry and health care!
3 Ways Silver Works Against Pathogens
In the “Introduction” to the clinical review, the authors start out by admitting that the silver ion (i.e., ionic silver) is the active, infection-fighting form of silver, and explaining the three ways silver works to kill pathogens. They state:
Among its many useful properties, silver it recognized to have antimicrobial activity. Silver is known to be biologically active when it is dispersed into its monoatomic ionic state (Ag+), when it is soluble in aqueous environments.
…To date, there are three known mechanisms by which silver acts on microbes.
Firstly, silver cations can form pores and puncture the bacterial cell wall by reacting with the peptidoglycan component.
Secondly, silver ions can enter into the bacterial cell, both inhibiting cellular respiration and disrupting metabolic pathways resulting in generation of reactive oxygen species.
Lastly, once in the cell silver can also disrupt DNA and its replication cycle.
The researchers then further reiterate their claim that the use of silver to heal infections is very ancient in practice. They write:
“Throughout history, silver has consistently been used to restrict the spread of human disease by incorporation into articles used in daily life.
The earliest recorded use of silver for therapeutic purposes dates back to the Han Dynasty in China circa. 1500 B.C.E.
Silver vessels and plates were frequently used during the Phoenician, Macedonian, and Persian empires.
Families of the higher socioeconomic classes during the middle-ages were so acquainted with the usage of silver that they developed bluish skin discolorations known as argyria, an affliction which may have led to the term ‘blue blood’ to describe members of the aristocracy.
Modern medicine utilizes medical grade forms of silver, such as silver nitrate, silver sulfadiazine, and colloidal silver.”
Note those final three words: “…and colloidal silver”?
Did the researchers just admit that colloidal silver is used in “modern medicine” for its antimicrobial qualities? Indeed, they did.
Yet the FDA won’t allow manufacturers or sellers of colloidal silver supplements to mention those antimicrobial qualities, claiming that they’re “unproven.”
In fact, the FDA has made it illegal to mention on the labels of colloidal silver supplement products, or in advertising for them, the profound infection-fighting properties of this amazing natural substance. (See Why Has the FDA Banned Information on Colloidal Silver?)
And the FDA routinely brags about taking “enforcement actions” against manufacturers and sellers of colloidal silver products for mentioning silver’s long-known and long-proven infection-fighting qualities.
Clearly, their hypocrisy knows no bounds, as the FDA is well aware of the reams of clinical research proving the powerful antibacterial and infection-fighting properties of colloidal silver and related silver products.
Apparently, when researchers and doctors use colloidal silver for its powerful antimicrobial qualities, it’s considered to be “proven” and “effective.” But when consumers like you or me use it for those very same purposes, it’s considered to be “snake oil” and “charlatanism.” Sigh.
New Ways Antimicrobial Silver is Being Used
So what are some of the new, patented uses for antimicrobial silver covered in the clinical review? Let’s take a quick look. First, the researchers divided up their review into four distinct sections, covering:
1. Antimicrobial Silver for Clinical and Medical Usage — This section of the clinical review presents a selection of some of the most interesting and unique patented products which utilize silver for their bactericidal action in the medical field, including therapies based on silver’s antimicrobial properties. Among the many product patents discussed were:
- A medical apparatus packaging designed to activate a bioactive silver coating and other bactericidal elements upon opening of package
- A method of coating medical implants with various forms of silver for infection prevention
- Surgical needles coated with silver nanoparticles for the prevention of infection.
- A method to coat invasive medical instruments with silver nanoparticles to help prevent infection.
- A specially designed bone implant which allows surgeons to control the release of silver ions in order to prevent infection.
- A biliary duct implant bracket made from plastic coated uniformly with silver nanoparticles to prevent bacterial biofilm formation at site of implant
- A topical gel to treat dermal (skin) infections with 1% silver nanoparticles as active ingredient.
- Wound dressing capable of releasing silver ions to aid healing upon contact with fluids from the wound.
- Denture material made with the addition of silver nanoparticles for additional antimicrobial effect.
- And many others.
2. Antimicrobial Silver in Personal Care Products — This section of the clinical review presents grooming products and devices which utilize silver for its sanitizing effects. Among the many product patents discussed were:
- Cosmetic and/or medical device for antimicrobial treatment of human skin with silver particles
- Addition of silver nanoparticles into plastic materials which are used to manufacture bristles of tooth brushes.
- Infusion of silver nanoparticles into fibers of sanitary pads which prevents the growth of odor causing microbes on menstrual discharges.
- Deodorants and topical creams for the prevention of odor causing bacteria.
- Contact lenses manufactured from materials infused with silver nanoparticles for antimicrobial effects
- And many others.
3. Antimicrobial Silver in Domestic Products — This section of the clinical review presents applications of silver in domestic products including surface treatments and household objects, with a view toward preventing the spread of bacteria. Among the many product patents discussed were:
- A cleaning system attached to a silver ion generator which flows through hot water inlet pipe which sanitizes bathtubs as a self-cleaning function.
- A laundry washing machine consisting of a silver ion generator which will allow silver to be released into the wash during each cycle.
- An electronic air cleaning device which draws unclean air through an immobilized silver filter killing any airborne odor causing bacteria
- A method to distribute silver ions within the fridge to slow the spoilage of food spoilage.
- Laundry liquid having aqueous suspension of colloidal silver as additive for its antimicrobial properties.
- And many others.
4. Antimicrobial Silver in Agricultural and Industrial Products — This section of the clinical review presents patented industry and agricultural related products utilizing silver as an antimicrobial agent. Among the many product patents discussed were:
- Method of applying silver to treat infection in plants of the Rosaceae family.
- The method and manufacture of industrialized antimicrobial fabric woven from nylon fibers impregnated with silver.
- Water filtration unit containing immobilized silver nanoparticles for water purification purposes.
- An industry cleaning liquid having silver nanoparticles as its active disinfectant ingredient.
- Food grade polymer containers with interiors coated with silver nanoparticles to help prevent food spoilage and prolong food freshness.
- And many others.
As you can see, there have been a plethora of new developments in the use of antimicrobial silver over the past 10 years. Unfortunately, Americans aren’t getting the benefits of these new developments. I’ll explain why in the next short section of this article…
Conclusion of the Clinical Review
In the “Conclusions” section of the clinical review, the researchers wrote:
“The use of silver for its antimicrobial properties is increasing in numerous fields, including the medical, consumer, agricultural and industrial sectors.
In just over 10 years, nearly 5000 new applications have been registered.
The majority of the patents are from Asian countries, with Chinese language applications representing more than 50% of the global total, followed by Korean and Japanese language filings. Only about 20% of patents are registered in English.”
What the clinical researchers failed to point out, of course is the actual reason so many new patents for products that utilize silver for its antimicrobial properties are being taken out by Asian nations as opposed to western nations.
I’ve documented that reason in previous articles. But the bottom line is that the Environmental Protection Agency clamped down on the manufacture and sales of new consumer products that utilize silver for its antimicrobial properties, by claiming silver is a potential “environmental hazard.”
In other words, they claimed that silver — which comes from the environment in the first place — might leach back into the environment from the various products it’s used on, and cause harm to tiny microbes that are vital to the ecology. They even insist on referring to silver as a “pesticidal” product, because of its ability to destroy pathogens.
Of course, once returned to the environment, antimicrobial silver rapidly bonds with minerals, salts and other natural substances, forming conglomerate particulates, essentially returning the silver to its natural harmless state.
The scientists at the EPA know this. Numerous studies have proven it. But they ignore this fact, demonstrating that their actions against the use of antimicrobial silver on consumer products is political in nature, and not based on real science.
Since adopting that ridiculous mindset, the EPA has introduced a host of new testing requirements for businesses seeking to utilize silver in the makeup of their commercial products.
These stringent new testing requirements (see link below for a full list) make it virtually impossible for new silver-related antimicrobial products to be introduced to the American market, no matter how much consumers may want them. You can read about it here:
What the EPA has done, in essence, is single-handedly shifted innovation from the American consumer market to the Asian consumer market where no such silly and ill-conceived “environmental” restrictions exist.
The folks who run the Asian consumer market recognize that silver came from the environment in the first place, and that therefore, utilizing silver for its antimicrobial properties in medical, industrial, agricultural and home-care products cannot possibly harm the very environment it came from.
Using Colloidal Silver to Obtain
the Protective Benefits We’re Being Deprived Of
As you’ve discovered in reading this article, silver has been used since time immemorial as a profound healing and infection-fighting agent, and modern clinical researchers are well aware of it.
What’s more, thousands upon thousands of new uses for antimicrobial silver are now being developed, with 5,000 new uses for antimicrobial silver being patented in the past 10 years alone.
Unfortunately, thanks to misguided notions from the EPA, the American consumer market is not benefiting from these astonishing innovations in the use of antimicrobial silver to help prevent the spread of microbes and infectious disease.
Instead, it’s chiefly Asian consumers who are reaping the benefits of germ-free consumer goods, plus antimicrobial silver being incorporated into medicine for healing and infection-fighting purposes, and being used for agricultural purposes as well.
Of course, colloidal silver users have long known about the phenomenal antimicrobial benefits of silver, and have used it in a wide variety of ways, including in household applications, personal health applications, pet applications, home gardening applications and much more, including:
- You can use colloidal silver to quickly and easily sterilize just about anything, like your germy toothbrush after brushing…the kitchen cutting board after preparing meats or other foods…kitchen and bathroom sinks, faucets and countertops…the cutting blade on your kitchen can opener (one of the germiest places in the home)…toilet rims…and much, much more! (Learn more here.)
- You can use colloidal silver in the hot tub, Jacuzzi or spa, in place of harsh and potentially toxic chemicals like chlorine and bromine! (Learn more here.)
- You can use colloidal silver topically on cuts, wounds, abrasions, scratches, rashes, sunburn, razor nicks, shingles outbreaks, insect bites and more, for increased healing speed and infection prevention! Learn more here and here).
- You can spray colloidal silver on the outside and inside of the garbage cans in your home, to help prevent decay odors.
- You can use colloidal silver to mist kitchen sponges, dish rags, dish towels and more, to help prevent the spread of E. coli and other food poisoning pathogens! (Learn more here.)
- You can use colloidal silver when bottling, canning and preserving foods, to help prevent contamination and make the stored foods last longer! (Learn more here.)
- You can use colloidal silver on zits, acne outbreaks and even boils to get rid of them in record time! (Learn more here.)
- You can add a little bit of colloidal silver to milk, juices or other liquids to increase shelf life! (Learn more here.)
- You can spray colloidal silver onto your feet, and into your shoes, to prevent skin itch, athlete’s foot, bacterial and fungal growth, eradicate toenail fungus, and to completely eliminate “stinky feet”! (Learn more here and here.)
- You can spray colloidal silver onto your head each morning to obliterate dandruff! (Learn more here.)
- You can add some colloidal silver to the rinse cycle of your laundry when washing sheets, bath towels, wash rags, kitchen towels, underwear, socks, etc. – just about anything you’d like to disinfect and add a significant amount of antimicrobial protection to!
- You can eliminate bad breath quickly and easily by using colloidal silver as a daily antimicrobial mouthwash and gargle in place of commercial products that contain harmful, cancer-causing chemicals! (Learn more here.)
- You can add colloidal silver to your bath water, to soothe and relieve skin conditions like magic!
- You can add colloidal silver to your Water Pik, or simply spray it onto your toothbrush and toothpaste, in order to help rid your teeth of plaque germs and neutralize tooth decay in its tracks! (Learn more here.)
- You can use colloidal silver to heal eye and ear infections, simple by putting a few drops into the eyes or ears – it usually heals such infections in a single day! (Learn more here and here.)
- You can spray colloidal silver onto bug bites, to relieve the pain and speed up healing! (Learn more here.)
- You can put a few drops of colloidal silver onto band-aids and bandages to prevent infection and shorten healing time of cuts!
- You can use colloidal orally, by holding it in your mouth for five or ten minutes at a time, to stop active tooth infections, eradicate mouth sores, and heal teeth that might otherwise need a “root canal”! (Learn more here, here and here.)
- You can spray colloidal silver into your refrigerator, freezer and especially food storage bins, to help prevent molds and fungus, and to increase food shelf life!
- You can use colloidal silver to spray your pet’s bedding, disinfecting and helping keep my pets safer from infection! (Learn more, here.)
- Spraying colloidal silver and working it into the fur of pets that are infested with fleas will also help get rid of the fleas, usually within a couple of days!
- You can spray your air conditioning filters with colloidal silver after cleaning them, or before putting new ones in, to help eradicate mold or bacterial growth that can otherwise get circulated through the house! (Learn more, here.)
- You can use colloidal silver to eliminate unwanted microorganisms in planter soils, sprouting systems and hydroponic systems.
- You can spray the leaves and stems of household and garden plants to eliminate destructive mold, fungi, bacteria, and aphids; you can even spray the base of the plant to help prevent root rot and other plant infections! (Learn more here.)
- You can use colloidal silver to rinse your fruits and veggies before storing or using them! (Learn more here.)
- You can add colloidal silver to your shampoo, to make a safe, effective disinfectant shampoo!
- You can lightly spray colloidal silver over carpets, drapes and more to keep them from mildewing during moist weather!
- You can spray toilet seats, bowls, tile floors, sinks, urinals, doorknobs and more to help disinfect and prevent the spread of microbes!
- You can kill persistent odors just about anywhere in your home by spraying the area with colloidal silver!
- You can add four or five ounces of colloidal silver to an inexpensive cool mist vaporizer for added healing and relief of stuffy noses, sinus congestion, upper respiratory infections and more! (Learn more here.)
- You can add colloidal silver to a nebulizer and inhale it into your lungs to help get rid of colds, flu, bronchitis, pneumonia and other upper respiratory symptoms! (Learn more here.)
- You can use a simple, plastic “squeeze spray” bottle from your local pharmacy to spray colloidal silver into your sinuses, to help relieve allergies and to knock out sinus infections overnight! (Learn more here.)
- You can even cure your hemorrhoids with colloidal silver, and there are three different ways to do it! (Learn more here.)
And as you’ve seen, there are literally thousands of other powerful and effective uses for this safe, natural and quite miraculous all-natural healing and infection-fighting substance.
Important Addendum: Where to Find Colloidal Silver
If you’re brand new to colloidal silver usage and are wondering where to buy it, it’s important to know that you can find it in just about any well-stocked health food store in America. It’s also available on Amazon and numerous other websites.
But it can be extremely expensive. In fact, because colloidal silver works so well against numerous forms of infection and disease, it has the highest price mark-up of any nutritional supplement in existence.
The amount of actual silver in a four-ounce bottle of colloidal silver is about five to 12 cents worth. (Yes, I said five to twelve cents.)
Yet because that small amount of silver is all it takes to decimate so many different kinds of infections, the manufacturers mark it up about 16,000%, charging a whopping $20 or $30 per bottle.
What’s more, manufacturers promoting the latest faddish colloidal silver product often charge far more per bottle – sometimes $35 to $50 for a tiny four-ounce bottle.
And people are more than willing to pay through the nose for these commercial colloidal silver products at health food stores because colloidal silver does indeed heal infections and prevent the spread of germs and disease faster and better than any other natural supplement on the planet!
So, commercially speaking, the retail price of colloidal silver at health food stores reflects its value to the consumer far more so than its true cost to produce. But here’s the good news:
Make Your Own High-Quality
Colloidal Silver for Pennies!
As I mentioned, typical health food store prices for colloidal silver can range from $20 to $30 for a tiny, four-ounce bottle.
But with a brand new Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator from The Silver Edge, you can make your own safe, pure, high-quality micro-particle colloidal silver for about 36 cents a quart! In other words, you can make it at actual cost, just like the big colloidal silver bottlers do.
Compared to typical health food store prices, your first two one-quart batches literally pay for the entire cost of your new generator! Do you know of any other health product that literally pays for itself the very first few times you use it? The savings are absolutely astonishing!
In fact, by making your own high-quality colloidal silver with a brand new Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator from The Silver Edge, you’ll be as close to having FREE colloidal silver as you can get, and for the rest of your life!
You’ll never have to pay those exorbitant health food store prices again!
The new Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator is now the world’s #1 best-selling colloidal silver generator. Here are just a few reasons why you should own one…
- It pays for itself after your very first batch or two — your total cost to make your first one-quart batch is about 36 cents, compared to the $240 you’d pay at a health food store if you bought an equivalent amount (i.e., eight of those little 4-ounce bottles they normally sell for $30 apiece)!
- Safe, simple to operate…No special skills needed…You just set the handy timer, plug it in, walk away, and three hours later you have a perfect batch of therapeutic quality micro-particle colloidal silver…every time! Here’s a short pictorial demonstrating how astonishingly easy it is to use a new Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator from The Silver Edge:
- Produces uncommonly small silver micro-particles as low as .8 nm. That’s a fraction of a single nanometer. Compare that to health food store colloidal silver which can contain silver particles as large as 200 nm to 1,000 nm (or even larger), and you’ll see why micro-particle colloidal silver is the very best there is! Smaller particles mean your body can absorb and utilize up to 99% of the colloidal silver you take, compared to maybe 30% or 40% with many health food store brands!
- Runs on standard household electricity, but uses less power than a tiny Christmas tree bulb – you won’t even see a blip on your electric bill!
- Produces uniform, crystal clear batches every single time that store for months, or even years, without losing potency!
- Cannot produce silver chloride or unsafe substances – you get pure, therapeutic-quality micro-particle colloidal silver every time!
Just read through some of the testimonials below to see for yourself how you’ll save literally thousands of dollars per year by making your own colloidal silver with your brand new Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator from The Silver Edge!
Here’s what one customer recently wrote to tell us:
“Owning a Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator from The Silver Edge has given us the luxury of being able to use high-quality colloidal silver any time we need it. And we never have to worry about the costs because it only costs a few pennies per quart to make! It is without a doubt the single-best money-saving appliance in my entire house!
Best of all, the machine is very easy to use, and easy to store. I was concerned about ease-of-use, but my fears were unfounded. After I got mine and used it, I immediately bought one and sent it to my 83 year old mom, and she uses it regularly as well.
Now that I have a Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator, I can use colloidal silver for everything — disinfecting the kitchen sinks, countertops, and the cutting board… spraying the toilet bowls, and the bathroom countertops and sinks… spraying it on my toothbrush to prevent bacterial growth…rinsing my mouth with it to prevent cavities and gum disease…you name it.
I even put it in the laundry rinse cycle when I do my linens, towels and kitchen rags, so I don’t have to wash them as frequently. It really keeps them fresh, and there’s never any mold or mildew anywhere in our house.
I also put some in the cat’s water bowl each day, and the dog’s too. We use it in the bathtub for skin problems. And of course we drink it when our tummies are queasy, or when we feel a cold or flu coming on. We also gargle with it in order to get rid of sore throats, and sniff it up our noses to get rid of sinus problems.
My husband even sprays it on his hair in the mornings, and has completely eliminated his lifelong dandruff problem. And he sprays a little bit in his eyes from time to time, and now has no more recurrent problems with sties.”
— K. Sullivan, NM
And here’s what another happy customer wrote to say about the tremendous savings she’s achieved by no longer having to purchase her colloidal silver through health food stores:
“We make a quart of colloidal silver at least once a week with the Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator from the Silver Edge. I finally sat down and figured out how much this machine has been saving us. By making our own colloidal silver we’ve saved $11,503.20 this year alone, compared to the cost of colloidal silver at our local health food store.
The cost for colloidal silver at our local health food store is $30 for a tiny four-ounce bottle. But with my Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator, I can make eight times that amount (i.e., a full quart) for about 35 cents total cost.
If I were to purchase a quart of colloidal silver at the health food store, which would be eight of those tiny, four-ounce bottles, the cost would be a whopping $240 (i.e., 8 x $30 = $240) compared to the 35 cents I now spend to make a full quart!
Here’s the breakdown of our costs to make a full quart of colloidal silver with our Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator: It costs us about a dollar for a gallon of steam-distilled water at Walmart. So a quart of the steam-distilled water costs about 25 cents. And I estimate we use maybe a nickel’s worth of electricity and maybe another nickel’s worth of silver from the silver rods for every one-quart batch of colloidal silver we make. So that’s 35 cents a quart, all told, for each quart of micro-particle colloidal silver we make!
And frankly, considering how long the .999 fine silver rods have lasted (over a year and a half, so far, for the most recent set), I think it’s probably even cheaper than that. But it’s the lifetime savings we’ve experienced that’s just mind-boggling to me.
For example, we’ve had our Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver unit for nearly five years now. And as I mentioned we make one quart per week, and we spend about 35 cents a week on making colloidal silver.
This means we save about $239.65 a week by not having to purchase a quart’s worth of colloidal silver at our local health food store. So do the math: In just one month, the savings is $958.60…in one year, the savings is $11,503.20…and in five years we’ve saved approximately $57,516.00!
When you put pencil to paper and figure it out, it definitely takes you by surprise. You just think ‘No way. I must have multiplied that wrong.’
But it’s true. The savings is legitimately well over $11,000 a year over health food store prices for colloidal silver, if you make and use a quart of colloidal silver a week like we do! And we reap that incredible savings from the very reasonable $250 investment we made in purchasing our Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator.
In their advertising literature, The Silver Edge says the unit completely pays for itself after your first couple of one-quart batches. But really, that’s quite an understatement when you realize the true extent of your savings!
Of course, once you start making your own colloidal silver with a Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator from The Silver Edge, you don’t really think about how much you’re saving compared to health food store prices, because it just becomes a normal part of your everyday life. But the savings is nevertheless astonishing when you reflect on it.
What’s especially nice is being able to produce a significantly higher-quality colloidal silver than what’s generally available to the public through health food stores, especially at such a tiny, tiny fraction of the cost.”
— Marie Wilkey, SC
The Bottom Line…
With a high-quality Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator from The Silver Edge, you’ll never again have to pay exorbitant health food store or internet vendor prices for high-quality colloidal silver!
Indeed, your first batch or two will indeed completely pay for the entire cost of your generator, compared to health food store prices!
What’s more, you’ll be able to give colloidal silver away FREE to family members, friends and neighbors, because you’ll be making it — literally — for only a few pennies per batch!
Simply click on this link to learn more about this phenomenal new breakthrough in colloidal silver-making technology, including our current, time-limited, money-saving offers that can save you up to $100 if you act quickly and decisively!
Meanwhile, I’ll be back next week with another insightful article on colloidal silver….
Yours for the safe, sane and responsible use of colloidal silver,
Steve Barwick, author
The Ultimate Colloidal Silver Manual
FREE Colloidal Silver Safe Dosage Report
Colloidal Silver Secrets Group on Facebook
Make Your Own Colloidal Silver for Pennies
.999 Pure Silver Wire for Making Colloidal Silver
Subscribe to the Colloidal Silver Secrets Ezine
Videos on Making and Using Colloidal Silver
Real-Life Colloidal Silver Success Stories
Colloidal Silver Update (News & Views)
The Ultimate Colloidal Silver Manual
The Colloidal Silver Secrets Video
Colloidal Silver Kills Viruses
Important Note and Disclaimer: The contents of this Ezine have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Information conveyed herein is from sources deemed to be accurate and reliable, but no guarantee can be made in regards to the accuracy and reliability thereof. The author, Steve Barwick, is a natural health journalist with over 30 years of experience writing professionally about natural health topics. He is not a doctor. Therefore, nothing stated in this Ezine should be construed as prescriptive in nature, nor is any part of this Ezine meant to be considered a substitute for professional medical advice. Nothing reported herein is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The author is simply reporting in journalistic fashion what he has learned during the past 17 years of journalistic research into colloidal silver and its usage. Therefore, the information and data presented should be considered for informational purposes only, and approached with caution. Readers should verify for themselves, and to their own satisfaction, from other knowledgeable sources such as their doctor, the accuracy and reliability of all reports, ideas, conclusions, comments and opinions stated herein. All important health care decisions should be made under the guidance and direction of a legitimate, knowledgeable and experienced health care professional. Readers are solely responsible for their choices. The author and publisher disclaim responsibility and/or liability for any loss or hardship that may be incurred as a result of the use or application of any information included in this Ezine.
Copyright 2019 | Life & Health Research Group, LLC | PO Box 1239 | Peoria AZ 85380-1239 | All rights reserved.